The Seasons Bali Outpatient Program delivers the ideal way for clients to reintegrate back into society in a supported manner. This is an exceptional opportunity for clients to consolidate their new way of living while continuing to have daily contact with our expert team.
This flexible program gives people the freedom to explore the things that really work for their own recovery. The vibrant island of Bali and our team’s connections within it, provide an endless list of options to learn new skills or contribute to the island’s welfare.
This includes getting involved with voluntary work, taking part in meditation workshops or pursuing more adrenalized sports such as surfing. Bali makes it very easy to fall in love with living again.
At Seasons Bali we understand that early recovery is a critical time and our clients need to be supported to maintain the skills that they have learnt during residential rehab.
Participants in this program have certain scheduled activities and a great deal of flexibility. We can offer some guidance to clients looking to find their own accommodation but ultimately this is their responsibility.
Included in the Outpatients Program:
- On call Clinical Staff
- Lunch Monday to Friday (optional)
- Urine drug screen monitoring
- Medication management
- Group sessions – Monday to Friday morning
- Educational sessions (optional)
- Personal Case Manager
- One individual counselling session per week
- 12 step meeting attendance
- Three yoga classes per week
- Art therapy
- Drama therapy
- Two beach exercise sessions per week
- Leisure activities and weekend excursions
- Additional Holistic Wellness Program
- An extensive menu of extra options is available all delivered by talented practitioners