Clients who have completed the Seasons Bali 90 day Primary Program have the option of continuing to Transitional Housing. This offers a safe, substance free environment which is designed as a seamless way to slowly return to the normal pressures of life.
The Seasons Team deliver daily, ongoing guidance and support to clients. The program provides a sense of structure which is essential throughout the early stages of recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. It also offers a great deal of flexibility for clients to develop their own recovery network and interests.
This unique opportunity means residents have the freedom to explore what works for them. The beautiful island of Bali is full of opportunities to reconnect with life, awaken old passions and try out new things. This might include helping out at one of the orphanages or learning how to surf or practice different types of meditation.
During this program, clients have the chance to apply and consolidate the skills they have been taught during residential rehab. This could include volunteering with members of the primary community which really helps to build confidence. They also continue to work closely with the Seasons therapist and have more time to work through their issues.
Independent research shows that clients who participate in secondary care vastly increase their chances of remaining drug and alcohol free long term. This is a time of huge personal growth and change where clients can really come into their own.
Included in the Transitional Housing Program:
- Private room with ensuite bathroom
- Safe, drug free, supportive environment
- On call Clinical Staff
- Personal housekeeping staff
- Staple groceries for breakfast and snacks
- Urine drug screen monitoring
- Medication management
- Group sessions – Monday to Friday morning
- Educational sessions (optional)
- Personal Case Manager
- One individual counselling session per week
- 12 step meeting attendance
- Three yoga classes per week
- Art therapy
- Drama therapy
- Two beach exercise sessions per week
- Leisure activities and weekend excursions
- Additional Holistic Wellness Program
- An extensive menu of extra options is available all delivered by talented practitioners