Are you a dynamic, open minded and passionate psychiatrist who is looking to make a real difference to people’s lives? Come and work as part of the Hader Clinic’s talented multidisciplinary team delivering rehabilitation to people with substance misuse problems and complex comorbid conditions.
- Develop your career as part of a diverse, multi-site organisation with strong industry and academic partnerships and a reputation for excellence in clinical leadership.
- Expand your skills and knowledge, network with like-minded individuals and become a pivotal part of change in mental health in a challenging and rewarding role.
- Further your career with a passionate, dynamic and experienced team consisting of nurse practitioner, psychologist, consultants and mental health clinicians working in multi-disciplinary teams across our service.
- Assist Senior Medical Staff to provide excellent clinical care to our clients.
- The position will be based at Geelong, VIC and could be between 2 – 4 days a week depending on how many clients you wish to see.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity or to apply please send a CV and a covering letter to the Hader Clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org