- RN Grade 3
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in drug and alcohol services or associated nursing field, and broad understanding of drug and alcohol treatment, physical and mental health issues.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as in-charge of shift and/or in charge of hospital.
- Current AHPRA Registration
Are you a registered nurse looking for an exciting opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives? Do you have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills as well as a background in drug and alcohol and/or mental health? Hader Private Hospital is looking to employ Registered Nurses who will assist, co-ordinate and deliver high quality nursing care including detoxification support to clients experiencing alcohol and/or drug dependence and/or mental health issues. We would love to hear from suitable applicants to join our supportive, friendly and values driven team.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based, best practice nursing care
- Liaise with and work as part of the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members including drug and alcohol support workers
- Deliver education and support to individuals/clients for the management of their rehabilitation
- Deliver the ethics, policies and procedures of The Hader Private Hospital
- Participate in the development of Hader Private Hospital’s policy and procedure
- Apply evidence-based practice and critical thinking to advocate for and implement individualised person-centred care
To be successful, you will need
- Capacity to work with people with diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated effective written and spoken communication skills
- Evidence of participation in personal professional development
- Basic computing skills
To find out more about this exciting opportunity or to apply please send a CV and a covering letter to the Hader Clinic at email@example.com