The Hader Clinic’s Commitment to Safety and Quality
Patient safety and the quality of the care given at the Hader Clinic is of the utmost importance. This is more than simply a value statement but a critical part of the way we deliver our daily operations in order to meet the expectations of our clients and their families.
The Hader Clinic’s vision
Our primary goal is to fully relieve suffering addicts and families from the pain of active addiction and untreated mental illness. We seek to transform lives through drug and alcohol and mental health treatment that addresses all aspects of the individual and their disease. We provide clients and their loved ones with a gateway to recovery that aids not only a drug and alcohol free life but a life where they feel like they can achieve their full potential. We believe in partnering with our consumers to enable us to provide the best care possible.
The Hader Clinic achieves safety and quality by:
- Providing and establishing quality systems that continually evaluate and improve the quality of care and services for our clients and their families
- Complying with legislative requirements and continually improving the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Ensuring applicable health care standards and statutory requirements are met
- Ensuring risks to clients are identified and controlled to minimise the effect
- Quality objectives are regularly reviewed by the Clinical Board of Governance and/or the Safety and Quality Committee.
The Hader Clinic partnering with consumers
The Hader Clinic prides itself on listening and responding to the needs of our clients and their families. We continually evaluate and improve on all aspects of our performance through customer satisfaction surveys and formal feedback processes as well as including consumers in our decision-making processes.
The Hader Clinic and safety and quality in the workplace
We also have a strong commitment to the safety and quality within the workspace we provide and this is reflected in our organisation-wide approach.